A lot of us are aware of typical slang that is gay “kiki” or “trade, ” but did you ever hear of a “Lucky Pierre” a “Ring Snatcher? ” For those who haven’t, you could be one — and you also don’t even understand. camfuze sexchat
Put together from dictionaries and glossaries featuring centuries of queer slang from about the world, listed below are 50 unusual or phrases that are out-of-use you need to invest in memory. “Over the connection to Pimpleton” we get.
1. Angel food (n. ) – homosexual male pilot currently serving floating around Force.
2. Basket shopping (v. ) – when cruising or someone that is checking, British term refers to examining the item of one’s affection’s personal areas through their clothes.
3. Beat (adj. ) – incredibly wonderful or great, “fabulous. ” Example: “Did you notice her in the club tonight? That look was beat. ”
4. Bulldagger (n. ) – a woman that is masculine closely pertaining to “butch lesbian. ” Also see: “Diesel lesbian, ” term referring to women that are queer appear to be vehicle motorists.
5. Chapstick lesbian (n. ) – queer identified woman that is sporty and athletic. The term denotes that she’s the not the nature to put on makeup products (ala a “lipstick lesbian”) and applies to a far more look that is natural.
6. Chicken (n. ) – a homosexual that is young looking for older males; see additionally: Chicken hawk, discussing a mature homosexual male hunting for more youthful lovers.
7. Cottaging (v. ) – British slang for setting up in public places restrooms.
8. Donald Duck (letter. ) – a homosexual male who’s dishonorably released through the Navy with regards to their sexuality; see additionally: “Dishonorable Discharge, ” or masturbating solamente after attempting to pick somebody up and failing.
9. Doris Day (letter. ) – 90s South African slang for Gay Pride. Example: “The gays will march on Doris Day. ”
10. Eyeball queen (n. ) – person who derives pleasure from viewing others take part in sex.
11. Fanny bellhop (n. ) – gay male utilized by the hospitality industry, such as for example a concierge or perhaps a bellhop at a resort.
12. Fish and chips (n. ) – pejorative 90s British slang for the partner and kiddies of the married lover that is“heterosexual.
13. Complete household (n. ) – term utilized to denote having multiple Sexually sent disease simultaneously.
14. Woman scout (n. ) – military man on leave, presently searching for intercourse.
15. Grimm’s fairy (letter. ) – usually utilized to explain an aging male that is gay comparable to “auntie”
16. Hetty (n. ) – reduced type of the expressed word“heterosexual, ” similar to “hetero” or “het. ”
17. Horatian (n. ) – from the belated 19th century, term utilized at Oxford amongst Lord Byron and their compatriots to a bisexual individual; see additionally: “Gillette blade, ” discussing a female that is bisexual.
18. Hoyden (n. ) – slang from Britain within the century that is 16th make reference to an untameable, crazy girl or a tomboy.
19. Ice cream (n. ) – thereforeme body so sweet that the desire is had by you to lick them.
20. In sisters (n. ) – two effeminate homosexual guys that have a romantic but non-sexual relationship, often close friends.
22. Iron closet (letter. ) – person in deep denial about their very own sexuality, one who might never ever turn out.
24. Lacy (adj. ) – utilized to an extremely effeminate homosexual male.
25. Lounge lizard (n. ) – someone who frequents pubs, wanting to get other individuals’ mates.
26. Fortunate Pierre (letter. ) – the middleman in a Eiffel Tower.
27. Skip Congeniality (letter. ) – acutely negative term discussing an unlikable or “bitchy” homosexual male.
28. Mom Superior (letter. ) – older and wiser male that is gay has existed the block once or twice; comparable to “auntie, ” but more favorable.
29. Nine-dollar bill (n. ) – exceedingly outward homosexual, one three-times more flaming than an individual who is “queerer compared to a three-dollar bill. ”
30. From the make (adj. ) – single person entitled to dating or casual intercourse. See additionally: “In circulation. ”
31. Orphan (n. ) – someone who has also been split up with.
32. Throughout the connection to Pimpleton (n. ) – cumbersome term for homosexual intercourse.
33. Passion fruit (n. ) – old Hollywood term referring to a very straight-acting and usually masculine male.
34. Ring snatcher (n. ) – while having sex, the one who works the bottom part. Additionally see: “Pratt. ”
35. Rumpy-Rumpy (n. ) – homosexual intercourse; see additionally: “Bumper to Bumper, ” referring to lesbian sex that is vaginal.
36. Sappho Daddy-o (letter. ) – gay male who enjoys the business of lesbians, comparable to “Fruit Fly” for straight ladies.
37. Saturday Night Lesbian (letter. ) – term for lesbians whom promote themselves as heterosexual to their normal weekdays and will be into the wardrobe to buddies and co-workers.
38. Pants (n. ) – no-longer-in-use term to a lesbian; see additionally: “Muffer” or Fish that is“Kissing.
39. Smurf (n. ) – another term for twink, often more pejorative, because it suggests a” demeanor that is“bitchy.
40. Tinkerbelle (n. ) – queer man who enjoys being urinated upon.
41. Ursula (n. ) – queer woman who hangs away with “bears; ” also called a “Goldilocks. ”
42. Vampire (n. ) – gay males whom venture out in search of hookups later at evening.
43. Vegan (n. ) – homosexual male who can maybe not provide dental.
44. Warm bruder (n. ) – German phrase accustomed identify a homosexual male; “warm” is German slang for “homosexual. ”
Note: you’ve definitely heard this one if you live in Germany. English and American German-speakers have actually a negative practice of saying “Ich bin” that is warm hot days, being unsure of what they’re really saying.
45. Wendy (n. ) – a person that is caucasian.
46. Wolf (n. ) – gay male that is neither a twink nor a bear, but falls someplace in involving the two poles; just like a cub.
47. Wrinkle room (n. ) – pejorative term for a club whose clients primarily contains older gays.
48. Garden boy (n. ) – gay male who enjoys making love in general public, particularly in outside venues.
49. Yestergay (n. ) – former homosexual who now identifies as straight, generally known as “ex-gays. ”
50. Zanie (n. ) – archaic nineteenth century expression talking about a male homosexual
51. Zipper club (n. ) – a sex celebration or orgy that takes invest a general public area, such as for instance a bathhouse or even a club.
Note: Autostraddle possesses great a number of lady-centric queer expressions, a few of that have been included right here. Check always out of the sleep to their web web site. Madison Moore comes with a list explaining best wishes homosexual slang that is black.
Have the best of attention Catalog in your inbox.
Subscribe to the Thought Catalog Weekly and acquire the most effective tales through the week to your inbox every Friday.
You might unsubscribe whenever you want. By subscribing, you accept the regards to our Privacy declaration.
Concerning the writer
Find out about believe Catalog and our article writers on our about page.