Finishing putty can itself function as final decorative end.
Its direct Goal is:
“Knauf-Multifinish glue” ready-made plastic sheeting 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mixture based on polymer dispersion with vitamin limestone filler and additives which regulate the https://gidpostroy.ru/ properties of this mix.
It is used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets with a thinned edge (UC) and also a straight cut edge, in combination with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the joints and surface of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, in the preparation of this surface for high-quality painting;
- Doesn’t require blending and aging;
- Has a flexible consistency;
- matches the joints nicely;
- dries fast;
- is easily sanded;
- includes a fantastic adhesion to the substrate;
- has a high level of whiteness after drying.
Consumption of this filler mix is:
- When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets with a thin edge of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at full puttying of this surface with 1 mm layer thickness ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The warmth of the base and the space air must be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards have to be securely assembled on the load-bearing framework, be sterile, warm and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards should be made at the operational temperatures and humidity requirements, following all work associated with its changes, which excludes linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Plaster and concrete foundations have to be even, dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. Huge irregularities or damages must be emptied with KNAUF-Fugenfüller dried and compound.