This modern finishing material is convenient to use, it’s not difficult to install, and it’s comparatively inexpensive. There are several types of siding, and to make the ideal option, you need to definitely understand the gaps between them.
Each type of this finishing material includes advantages, disadvantages and its uses.
Facades completed with vinyl siding fit almost any architectural style.
Vinyl has several benefits:
- Durability – may last more than half a century;
- immunity to adverse weather conditions and temperature changes in a wide variety;
- a wide choice of unique colours;
- ecological safety – it isn’t inflammable, doesn’t socialize with aggressive https://domikday.ru/ stuff;
- the surface doesn’t form condensation;
- doesn’t need extra processing, painting;
- does not rust;
- relatively inexpensive material.
A variety of finishing facades of private houses siding is accomplished not only as a result of rich color palette of substance, but also because of the different way of placing the plastic”boards”:”herringbone”, horizontal or vertical stripes. Very popular among homeowners panel referred to as”shipboard.
Metal siding has a much higher price than vinyl. But it has its own advantages. To start with, the facades of homes made of metal siding, quite unusual appearance, and turn even a typical house in the initial structure. Serves this siding than plastic – no more than 35 years. It’s not sensitive to changes in temperature, and can withstand the harshest climate.
The main advantages of metal siding:
- Installment is possible both vertically and horizontally;
- accessories vary in range;
- both panels and locks are extremely reliable;
- installation of metal siding can be done on any surface and at any time of year;
- the selection of colors of the substance is quite wide.
Facades, completed with fiber-cement siding, so have just one feature feature – it allows you to paint the surface, in other words, over time you may change the color of your home, without spending a great deal of cash.
Fibre cement is a synthetic substance of organic origin. To obtain it, cement and cellulose fibers have been blended, including specific binders and water. The resulting mixture, drying, hastens high durability, resistance to fire and water, moreover, this substance isn’t affected by pests, unlike wood.
Care for fiber-cement siding is simple – it is easy to clean with warm water and a mild detergent.