Blueprints of stairs, introduced on the web, make it simple to choose the right option. But each house has its own layout features. Therefore, ready-made solutions might not work. Yes, and made by his own hands drawing, and that will be set up stairs, will be a unique source of pride of the owner in front of relatives, neighbors, friends.
To begin with, decide https://masterprofnastila.ru/ the location of their future layout and make the following dimensions:
- The elevation of the opening. Since the basis has been taken the finishing flooring, the first and second floors. The distance from one to another is the necessary parameter.
- The width of the opening. It ought to be mentioned that it may have another configuration: by the most popular – rectangular to shaped (ring, oval or other non invasive performance). This parameter significantly impacts the selection of layout.
- Height from the ceiling to the floor of the floor. In the future will let you calculate the height of the passage along with the right layout and building of the stairs in the home.
Diagram and drawing of the staircase with dimensions in height and width. Draws a scale design of the first floor in a private home. A location is well defined for the start of the staircase, the length of the flight of staircase is marked on the floor. In case the layout of this first floor at the place of the structure has projections, door and window openings, niches, communications, and then they’re drawn in the scheme with a reference to its supporting structures. These prevent them from multiplying at the design phase. The further details and dimensions in the program, the fewer problems during setup.
Before Creating a drawing, you should carefully study the construction standards on your stairs:
- The depth, width, height of these steps along the entire length of the structure shouldn’t change. This ensures the convenience and security of movement;
- The width of this stairwell for directly flights of stairs should be in 900 mm, for spiral arrangements from 800 mm
- The elevation of the fencing 900-1200 mm. It is better if it is provided on both sides of the stairs;
- The drawing with the sizes of elevation of a ladder handrail
The thickness of a direct step is recommended from 200 to 400 mm (maximum from 250 to 320 mm). For skipped designs on the narrowest portion of at least 100 mmon the broad to 400 mm, in the center of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads around 50 mm is permitted;
- The elevation of the steps ought to be in the scope of 100-180 mm;
- The angle of incline up to 45˚;
- If the stairs move straight to the doorway, is equipped with another platform thickness of at least a meter;
- The recommended number of steps for one airport – 18 pcs. For the conducting measures -16 pcs;
- The height of a passing not less than 1 900-2 000 mm (the minimum distance from measure to the ground of the next floor);
- The thickness of this material for your design.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the next floor could be made just on the basis of the parameters and additional calculations. Each kind of structure has its own characteristics.
There are several ways to compile design documentation:
- Independently. Make a calculation and perform staircase drawing for simple designs (directly, rotary with a platform) under force for most. More Complicated options are much better left to professionals
- Ready-made solutions. Drawings of stairs introduced on the Internet could be offered with comprehensive detailing and with no. Such projects must be assessed for compliance with calculations and building regulations. For advice, it is possible to turn into professionals.
They permit you to earn a thorough layout, to find a visualization of the structure before setup and to make adjustments. Employing 3D pictures you can see the way the staircase will fit into the surrounding inside.