Preparation for Background removal
Before starting https://expertbrusa.ru/ the dismantling, it is important to prepare the workplace. Not necessarily the older coat comes away easily – you also should have tools at hand. Safety precautions are not any less important.
It won’t be possible to eliminate the old coat in absolute cleanliness. Together with wallpaper, plaster, older paint, dust may come off. To preserve furniture or flooring, you need to ready the room.
Ready the room:
- Completely shut off the power in the room.
- Tape power sockets and switches with masking tape or duct tape.
- Eliminate furniture.
- Lay picture or newspapers on the floor.
- Tape baseboards.
- When there is furniture – move it to the middle and cover.
- Leave a wet rag in the entrance – it traps the dust.
What tools are needed for dismantling?
To eliminate the old coat, different tools have been employed. It matters that the material – some wallpaper is removed easily, others have to be wet or treated using a distinctive composition. However, there is a listing of fundamental tools.
You will need:
- A spoonful of warm water.
- Brush using a metal stack.
- Wallpaper remover.
Fundamental Approaches and tools for removing old wallpaper
Each material has its own attributes. The way to eliminate – is based on the sort of old cloth.
The simple and most obvious way. By wetting you can easily remove old self-adhesive, fleece, newspaper and even vinyl wallpaper.