Modern repairs do not do without the use of plaster, because the walls, floor and ceiling in the finished form ought to be perfectly , be heat and noise insulated, function long and reliably. If you do not apply a layer of plaster over the rough wall, you won’t get the wanted effect. In order for the plaster layer to hold faithfully, not to crack and to not fall, it is important to fortify it. Such a fixing mechanism would be the mesh.
If used more primitive and inconvenient substances to fortify the surface below plaster, with the advent of net made from new materials to work has come to be a whole lot more convenient and faster. Plastering mesh could be made from various materials, have different cell size, shape and weight of this net. All this causes different results from its usage.
Virtually every building store today includes a choice of mesh below the plaster, that have various lengths, which makes it feasible to choose the best quantity of material necessary for the work. The concept of working with it’s quite simple, which makes its use more popular for the repair of all chambers in the house, apartment, office, obtaining excellent final results.
Plastering mesh is a very important component for your repair work, since with its usage, the concluding of these walls is laid easier, and the end result is much longer. After plastering with all the mesh the wall won’t change its properties, and so the wallpaper will not be threatened by rips in the joints or on the cloth itself. Painted walls would be susceptible to the blemishes that look on them, thus by choosing this method, it’s necessary to take care of the reliability of the wall along with its strength.
Any kind of cladding will be far more confidently connected to the surface, which is properly treated, and its service life will increase several times, when the surface was fortified and protected by all types of influences and disagreeable environmental things.What to choose?
If we consider the metal type of grids, then you will find their own criteria by which to select one or the other alternative. These include:
- The quality features of the raw substance, that can be required for the production of the rod or cable. It’s desirable to have information about the alloy quality of the steel from which the mesh is created, which will reveal how high quality that the product is.
- The price of steel will be greater at small dealers, so for large batches must use to the businesses which do it. Large turnover of this product gives an opportunity to recoup this, and so do not display too high a cost.
- The caliber of the rods themselves, the presence of galvanized coating. Non-galvanized mesh can be used for inside works, if it’s used for exterior and not coated with a special chemical, it will soon corrode and traces of corrosion can get to the outer layer of finish.
- It is necessary to select the right sort of grid. When it’s welded, it is going to hold plaster better than twisted. This can be important when working with a brick wall or aerated concrete away from the house, where the plaster coating can attain significant size.
- The sticks should have a clearly rationed thickness of the rods, so when picking a mesh, you should focus on the GOST norms in every single package. https://masterseptika.ru/
Plastic variant of the grid for plaster isn’t inferior to any one of the above mentioned options, it may be used on any surface, inside or out, for the plinth and facade. The only situation where it’s worth turning all the exact same into the grid of metal, will be the presence of a thick layer of plaster, and that includes a lot of weight, in the other scenarios, contemporary grids will be much more convenient to get the job done.
Employing a plastic variant requires the choice of the ideal size net, which is frequently reduced to worth 6 mm, however you can choose another option, based on the wishes and advantage in the job.