Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For such a brief period it’s sufficient to construct a light cabin from some other sheet material. Not a bad solution is really a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which https://shtorymax.ru/ isn’t tough to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance to get a dacha shower. With this instance with victory will suit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just on this gorgeous and durable material.
Let us consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar materials:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let’s proceed to the next phase of building a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the layout of a country shower with a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha requires the production of the project. It is not required to develop complex drawings, and also a simple scheme can be sketched out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you would like to build a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and only put it on the floor. More complicated in the production of shower on the base with water heating, but such a design will probably survive longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
- Structure of a dacha shower begins with determining its location. It is very important to remember that the tank should be constantly full of water. Doing this in Saved from afar is embarrassing and hard. It is better to place the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will probably bathe a lot of people, it needs to be placed as near as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower near the cesspool will store on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable not to deliver the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells in the sewer system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is warmed from the sun. The stall must be put in the sunniest place, where there is not any shade from trees and tall constructions.
- Inside the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means that you can bathe during the night. Only it’s crucial to consider that the lights need to have a high level of protection from water. It is best to put shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are closest to this sewer, water supply and not far to pull on the electric cable for lighting.
- Determined by the location of the area of this summer shower, begin to make a scheme of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the backyard shower will probably be using the living area. In the event the standard for the magnitude of this typical shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area is going to need to bring a length of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the diameter of the layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker room is much better to increase 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing room can be organized in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually install additional racks, to which fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of the pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths where, along with the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a desk.
- The whole height of the shower cabin from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and much higher. The height in the shower stall will likely be lower. Part of the space below will have a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang on out a watering can with a tap not less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a piece of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its construction.